In early November, the Remuneration Tribunal undertook its annual Spring Review of remuneration and entitlements for the ACT Supreme Court, the ACT Magistrates Court, the ACT Civil and Administrative Tribunal, the Director of Public Prosecutions, Part-time Public Officer Holders, and any entities referred to the Tribunal by the Chief Minister.
Following the review, the Tribunal has issued the following determinations:
- Determination 8 of 2016 - ACT Supreme Court;
- Determination 9 of 2016 - ACT Magistrates Court;
- Determination 10 of 2016 - Director of Public Prosecutions;
- Determination 11 of 2016 - ACT Civil and Administrative Tribunal;
- Determination 12 of 2016 - Part-time Public Office Holders.
The Tribunal will advertise shortly for submissions to support its annual Autumn Review, currently scheduled to take place in early 2017.
On 11 November 2016 the Tribunal released Determination 7 of 2016 - MLAs Communication Allowance [ PDF 627 KB] which outlines new arrangements for MLAs communication allowance.
In May 2016, the Remuneration Tribunal released the discussion paper for their Review of Remuneration, Allowances and other Entitlements for Part-time Public Office Holders in the ACT Government. The Tribunal are currently considering all submissions and will discuss the Review at the 2016 Spring Sitting.